Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hair Update

So the latest on the hair issue is this: I am done. I am ready to cut it, like yesterday. Josh says absolutely not. But he's not the one that has to go out in public with Bennett and decide whether he will look like a girl with his hair pulled up in a ponytail, look like a girl with his hair pulled back with a headband, look like rambo with the headband staying on his forehead and not really doing much to keep his hair out of his face, look like a girl with his hair pinned half up with a clip, or just look like a dirty little crumb crusher with his hair frizzed out, in his eyes, with a little touch of banana and broccoli in it from lunch.

I will win the battle. Stay tuned...

4 comments:

Lauren said...

I keep telling you: cornrows. Or, see my comment on the "favorite things" entry.

Lauren said...

PS - this picture looks like an audition headshot for a supporting role in "Pineapple Express."

Marcie said...

Haha! You're right, he does! And he totally wears his headband like James Franco does in the trailer. I call it the "rambo" style.

Ashley said...

Hey-I'm a friend of Lauren's from high school (and also happened to know Josh from band,) so I thought I'd come check out your blog when Lauren linked to it in her blog about making baby food. I think I'm gonna add you to my blog roll because I love the way you write!

Anyway, I had to comment on this entry because it reminds me of my brother gettig his first haircut. We have a video that my dad made and in it he says, "So, we decided to bring AJ for his first haircut when I came home and saw a barrett in my son's hair." Haha. Good luck on winning the battle!